Biryani rice (biryani or beriani) is a rice-based healthy food served with spices, rice (basmati rice), and meat, fish, eggs, and vegetables. This exotic food is popular because of its delicious seasoning aroma and its rich taste.
Biryani is a dish of rice cooked with spices, vegetables, or meat. Biryani rice comes from persia, said biryani itself means fried or roasted in Persian language
Biryani rice has a much more savory taste and the aroma of spices is sharper when compared to mandhi rice. Same as mandhi rice, biryani rice is also usually served with goat meat.
Biryani rice is very popular in India, many traders selling it in the street. Despite the hot day, Indian residents still make this Biryani rice as the food of choice during the day. It tastes good served with a side dish of chicken or mutton / beef complete a delicious lunch.
Ingredients of seasoning rice biryani
Chicken Ingredients :
- 300 1 chicken (± 800 gram).
- ml of fresh yogurt.
- 2 teaspoon ground chilli.
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro.
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaves.
- 6 cardamom grains.
- 6 cloves.
- 5 cinnamon.
- 3-4 tbsp cooking oil.
- 200 grams of red onion, thinly sliced.
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder.
- 1 tablespoon ginger powder.
- ¼ tsp nutmeg powder.
- 1 tsp pepper powder.
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp salt.
- 1 ½ tsp salt masala
- 2 tbsp raisins.
- 2 tablespoons roasted walnuts.
- 4 boiled eggs, peeled, split.
- 500 grams of Basmati rice.
- 1 tsp lemon juice.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 50 grams of butter.
- 1 tsp saffron, dissolve in 2 tbsp of hot water.
- Combine all spice ingredients smooth, puree, set aside.
- Cut chicken to ± 12 pieces. Stir chicken with a mixture of yogurt, chilies, coriander leaves, mint leaves, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, and spices.
- Once flat, set aside for ± 3-4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat cooking oil in a skillet, saute onion until fragrant.
- Enter the spiced chicken, stirring. Cook until the chicken changes color and the sauce thickens, remove.
- Rice: soak the rice in water for 30 minutes, wash, drain. Cook the rice with ± 600 ml of water in the pan.
- Enter lemon juice, salt, and 30 grams of butter. Stir well. Cook until water is absorbed and rice becomes aron rice.
- Mix 2/3 aron rice with 1 teaspoon of saffron solution, mix well. Add 2/3 parts of chicken and marinade, mix well, set aside. Mix the remaining rice with chicken leftovers, mix well.
- Put the white rice into a yellow rice container, just stirring it. Move into a heated oven, dab remaining butter on the surface of the rice, sprinkle mint leaves and chopped cilantro, cook / steam for 30 minutes until done.
- Put rice on a plate, sprinkle raisins and walnuts. Add boiled eggs, serve